Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-23-2018, 08:26 PM
Now more comfortable knowing the name of the older man, he continued following right behind Tyranis. None of the cave walls looked familiar to him, though that was most likely because he was so deeply lost. It was much a too common sight for the boy to be lost, although he didn't have any real location he was trying to go to. He wasn't sure if that could even be categorized as lost anymore.

The man's question was a hard one, or rather he knew the answer but didn't know how to put it into words. "I originally just wanted to rest here out of the elements, but then I realized how deep they went. I didn't even really think about what I was doing till when I wanted to get out... and I couldn't. I guess I wanted to see if it lead anywhere? I like to explore, it keeps my mind occupied but... quiet at the same time, if that makes any sense... If I focus on exploring and learning new things, I don't focus on what they say, they drown out almost..." He rambled, allowing his mouth to say everything that came into his head to fill the silence. Talking was comfy, silence made him feel alone with the spirits, especially if he was just sitting there, forced to listen.

It took him a second to realize he had mentioned the voices, though vaguely, in his rambles. "By them I mean thoughts! I don't like to be alone with my thoughts." He corrected quickly, trying to focus on Tyranis' reaction as much as he could being unable to see the man's exact facial expression. Most people felt unease when he mentioned the spirits. They often told him they were hallucinations or his imagination gone wild. He didn't believe them, he just knew they were ghosts here to lead him on the right path, even if they were a bit vulgar or aggressive towards him. It was just tough love, in the end it will be worth it, then they will stop invading his brain. At the very least they will be nicer to him...
Plotter
Pnuma is a mild schizophrenic. He is not dangerous but will mention spirits and act strangely. These are not actual spirits and are just
auditory hallucinations.