gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-23-2018, 09:02 PM

Tyranis froze and wheeled sharply to look at Pnuma wide eyed in the pitch darkness. He felt as though all the air in his lungs had been knocked out of him and for a wild moment he almost asked if the boy if he heard demons, just like his father, and just like his brother. Then the boy clarified that he had only meant his own thoughts and the lightning king’s disappointment could not have been greater.

“I see.” He said tightly, then slowly turned his head and continued to walk. A tense silence mounted between them as Tyranis continued to walk, grasping for something to say so the boy could keep track of his movements but far too distracted by his own discontent. He looked at the boy, barely visible in the darkness and narrowed his eyes sharply. He would take a gamble.

“My father…He didn’t like to be alone with his thoughts either. He said he heard demons when he was alone; demons that lived in these lands, and demons that lived in my bloodline.” He said then turned his head slowly to look at the young male, speaking to him directly. “They gave him power” He said tentatively. If he was wrong the boy would surely think he was mad but if he was right…

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic