gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-24-2018, 08:24 AM

“Pnuma” He called softly, his heart racing as the boy confessed to hearing spirits, and more importantly, confessed that he believed they were good people. “I don’t think you’re crazy.” He said then stepped closer to the male to rest his chin on top of his neck in a comforting gesture.

“You have a gift.” He explained, his tone still gentle, to ease the boy’s wracked nerves. “In my father’s pack such a gift would have marked you to become the Cerberus, the second in command, every bit as powerful as the Alpha.” He explained. “I don’t have such a skill myself; my brother does, although not as strongly as you. He can pass on the knowledge our father gave him to control them and use their strength. “ He said, then slowly stepped away from the boy to let him contemplate his words.

“We are almost to the entrance.” He muttered, his tone becoming neutral. “Come.” He said, then continued to lead the boy out of the caverns, well aware that Pnuma might disregard his words entirely and simply write their conversation off as a strange experience. Tyranis at least was satisfied that the rust colored male knew his stance on those who heard the spirits.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic