Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-24-2018, 10:46 AM
She savored her mothers warm frame. To others the old female may look weak and helpless. But to Treble she was the strongest wolf she knew. She stood firm and always tried to protect her family. Her blindness was a mere obstacle to overcome. She had always been the young woman constant shoulder to lean on. She owed her mother so much. She loved this wolf more than life itself. The first to show her love and kindness before anything else.

Rhythm apologized but Treble shook her head. "Dont be, please. You did what you had to do.
If I had a chance to escape you would have made me take it. All that matters now is we are both safe."
she crooned softly. Rhythm's promise was acknowledged by a slight nod. Treble knew that her mother could not do such a thing. But it was comforting to hear nevertheless.

As Treble pulled away and asked about her brother she was quickly answered. He was with his other family. Alittle jealousy stung her heart. She longed for family, to be loved. But she doubted anyone could love a thing like her. She was weak, ugly and useless. At least that's what the slavers had raised her to believe. Lavander and blue eyes looked to the horizon for a moment as if searching for something. But they soon returned to her mother. "Do you think he remembers me mama? Rhyme, do you think he would be happy to see me if I sought him out?" she asked quietly. There were many other questions that burned to come out. Who was Valentine? What did he look like? Did he treat her mother with kindness or was he just like any other male? But the saddest question of them all she needed to ask. Just because she felt like she should know the answer to it. She pointed her muzzle down towards her paws and watched herself paw sheepishly at the ground. "Mama....what's a mate?" she asked shyly.