ardent

I am Not My Own

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 02:27 PM

The obsidian knight had been settling well into his new home, thanks to Song of course. She had made the transition from rogue to pack wolf all the much easier, with her infectious happiness and willingness to show him around Ludi. It was a beautiful place and Cherokee had spend much time with his new wife simply familiarizing himself with the lands that he would call home and hopefully the lands that he would soon raise a family of his own in.

Dark chest rose and fell softly, the large man still in the clutches of sleep, lids twitching atop his closed mismatched eyes, audits flicking idly atop his skull. Morning was creeping up on Ludi, the sun's warming rays seeping into their chosen den, warming up the floor of his den, bringing about the first stirrings of the brute. He would've ignored them and continued on sleeping has his wife's silhouette not pressed into his, her muzzle burying itself into his neck as she whispered to him to wake, news the reason for her waking of him. Dark lids fluttered, audits rotating to attention, skull raising off his paws as he turned towards the sound of his wife's voice, a yawn splitting his jaws wide before he shook it off, blinking repeatedly as he focused on Song's figure. I'm awake, I'm awake. He rumbled sleepily, pressing his muzzle to her forehead with a gentle kiss, groggy mismatched gems searching for her own mismatched ones. What is this discovery that you speak of my little dove? He murmured, fighting the grogginess as he struggled to focus on his wife, sleep murmuring in his ear for him to fall back asleep.

Talk like this