gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-25-2018, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:53 AM by Célestin.)

Célestin hadn't failed to notice that  his mother had been digging holes everywhere and frankly it was making him a bit worried. She seemed to be more scared than he was used to and he couldn't even begin to guess why. To be honest it made him a bit on edge, not that he ever bought into his mother's paranoia but something had put her on edge, still he trusted that his uncle wouldn't allow anything bad to happen to his mother.

Still these thoughts rolled through his mind as he approached the meeting, having heard Frostbite's call. He had seen the newest additions around though he hadn't directly approached them yet, and it certainly would have been impossible not to hear them. As he approached Frostbite he noticed the pups pilled around him and he gave a wink to them. Then he turned his attention towards the gathered wolves. He spotted his brother sitting off to the side with a strange looking wolf, one he'd never seen before and rolled his eyes before walking over towards his mother, giving her a gentle shoulder nudge, he gently nosed at her cheek fur and whispered: "Il y a quelqu'un que je veux te présenter. " He took a moment to glance back at Frostbite, "Plus tard." He gave his mother one last nudge before turning his attention towards the one he hoped to introduce to his mother.

Célestin's face light up with a grin as he approached Pegasus, noting the way his friend wasn't looking too happy himself. The boy trotted over and settled himself beside the other male, trying to nudge him with his shoulder. "Don't like pups?" He asked, his tone was partially teasing but he was also curious.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Eerea
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3