gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-25-2018, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 08:01 PM by Éldi.)
ooc:  Feel free to describe the gray male's companion, I figure whoever it is could be Eisleif's opponent. Whatcha think?

dark mists are cloaking what the eyes can see

A light morning fog rolled in as Éldi dug into his breakfast. He'd had the luck to fell another turkey and was intent on gorging himself for the journey ahead. He had miles to go if he wanted to reach this beach of black sand he'd heard about from another loner. It sounded like the sort of territory that might be worth investigating.  Pausing to lick the blood off his feet he narrowed his eyes, ears swiveling about his head. Éldi had the sneaking suspicion that he was being watched. He gazed about himself though and saw no one until he heard a dark chuckle off to his left.  Éldi's hackles rose, his ears pinning back as he stood defensively over his kill. A large gray male with golden eyes emerged from the mist. He was easily as big as Éldi but older and he didn't look the least bit friendly.  

A dark shape lingered behind him, while Éldi couldn't make out the details he knew the other was a wolf. Ah shit… two on one. "Now, boy. You seem the type to respect your elders. Run along like a good whelp and leave that bird to me. No sense getting maimed or killed over that scrap of a kill."

Éldi snarled. "If it's such a scrap then surely it doesn't interest you."

The older man's hackles rose. "I ain't gonna tell you again, squirt. Beat it!"