size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-28-2018, 02:42 PM
Her cousin thanked her for the information, and she gave her head a nod. She had told him his new responsibilities and given him updates on the current wolves within the pack. “I head down to the battlefield every now and then and call out for recruitments, sometimes its effective, sometimes its not.” she admitted with a grin. “Well get there.” she said with confidence. She had put too much time, effort and love into Abaven now for it to be otherwise.

“I agree, they deserve better. I just hope they can see that and reach for it themselves. There’s only so much I can do to encourage them to enrich their lives.” she said with a sigh, her paws still pacing across the territory with an almost absent-minded familiarity. “Right now, what Abaven needs most, is more wolves.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.