size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-28-2018, 02:49 PM
The nearly grey-dapple wolf would allow his eyes to meet hers, and she rewarded him with a bright smile, that lit up her face and sparked in her eyes, a grin of warmth and hope for her newest member. She was building something with him, slowly, but steadily, and she wouldn’t do anything to break that progress.

She was already considering granting him an apprenticeship under Vail, thinking the work would do him some good in the confidence department, to see he was appreciated and needed. She was still smiling at the thought of Vail taking on an apprentice when the boy before her suddenly flinched. Shaye stilled, wondering what had set off his anxiety, and hid her inwards sigh. Ok, she could admit that this was going to be a long road, but the past couldn’t be healed in a day.

She moved a little closer to him, unless he shied away, and if he allowed, would reach out and press the side of her head into his coat in comfort. “It’s ok Spider, I understand. You take your time, and i’ll be here for you, okay?” she promised him. “You have nothing to be sorry for.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.