size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-28-2018, 02:58 PM
Rhyme was taking to his new responsibilities with a flourish. He was quick to agree to the trio training she proposed, timing them each on a different day, with her leading hunting, Vail on Healing, and Rhyme calling the fighter training.

When his howl sung out, as expected, Shaye dropped the rabbit she had freshly caught, adding it to the small pile of their fresh kill, before falling into an easy lop towards the Rapids. She nodded approvingly at the flat field he had decided upon, glancing about it for hazards, more for her own sake than anyone else's she would mentally admit with a grin.

She had enough on her plate learning to fight, that she didn’t need to add tripping to her list of worries. She took a seat before him, offering him a nod and a smile as she waited for others to arrive. The warrior training in particular she thought was a skill the wolves of Abaven could benefit from.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.