ardent

FOREVER SWEET AND NEVER ENDING

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 05:22 PM

Is that a threat or a promise? She didn't seem opposed to rough housing and that boded well with the giant man. Not that he had any rough handling in mind, that was usually reserved for his sister, but it was good to know that she wasn't about to start squealing if he suddenly decided to go for it. Both if it suits you sweetheart. He rumbled, a pleased smirk tugging at his pale lips, the muscles around his thighs tightening at the sound of her groan. She was practically ready. It was only a matter of when he was going to take her. You can have me for the night, lovely, if you tell me your name. I?d like something to call out. You can call me Medusa. Medusa. Very fitting for the midnight temptress. He wasn't usually one for introductions, but since Medusa had agreed to be his for the night, he could grant her the simple wish of letting her know his name. Demyan... He rumbled huskily, muzzle dipping towards the sweet spot between her legs, salmon tongue brushing against the lips of her entrance, testing her to see if she was ready to welcome him or not.

Talk like this