Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-28-2018, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:27 PM by Torin.)

Torin had been giving Frostbite and Stardust some space after the birth of their pups, taking on more of the responsibilities. So he'd yet to properly see the pups or their mother. As he heard the tell tale signs of pups playing, giggling and yells, he would adjust his course. The patrol could wait a bit.

He approached with caution, not wanting to startle the new parents or their pups. He spotted Frostbite off to the side and approached him, settling onto his haunches beside the older man, watching as the pups romped around. Two of them seemed to be engaged in a wrestling match while the rest were chasing each other around. "They're energetic." He rumbled, a hint of amusement in his voice and his lips twitching slightly.

"How are they doing?" He hadn't heard much about the kids yet, and this was his cautious way of checking in.

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3