An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-29-2018, 02:16 AM
She trotted quietly through the plains, along the edge of the moorland, pondering over the day’s activities. Patrol, check the walls for any loosening stones while she was at it, patrol some more… And while she was at it, she considered her growing ideas of customs for the pack. While she intended to start most of them at the time she made the full changes, why not enact some of the less… festive ideas early?

She mulled over one particular idea as she spent the next several hours patrolling, before she padded inland from the border to settle in a grove that sat right on the border of the Plains and the Moor, howling to the sky to invite the pack to join her.

It wasn’t a mandatory call, though if they all showed up, she’d be pleased, since she wanted to share the idea with them as a whole.

Settling on her haunches, she looked around, considering. She should have caught some hares or something. Snacks would be a part of this custom, for certain.

-

-

-

OOC [Arright, guys and gals, this is gonna be our first “Story Time” thread. This custom is not mandatory, and all members are welcome to join in. There will also not be any major deadlines or posting orders in place. This is a relaxed, fun thing! In fact, lemme c/p the custom as I have it written in my wip Doc:

“Storytime:

Twice a month, the pack gathers, not for a meeting, but to settle in together with metaphorical popcorn (read deer legs, bison haunches and bunny cuts) to share stories about anything in particular, from legends they grew up with as a puppy, real history, or just stories about something funny that happened the other day. Doesn’t matter what the subject is.

The purpose is to bring the pack together without any formalities, to get to know one another, and probably laugh at a few funny tales. There will be no mandatory call from the Alpha to gather the pack beyond the first set up – instead, a schedule will be announced, for all to keep in mind.

The Storytime gathering is semi-optional—you are highly encouraged to join in but won’t be penalized if you don’t.”

PS, I am so very sorry for how spotty and absent I’ve been lately. Mom’s been convinced that it’s her laptop that may be the problem and not the router (and naturally, she wouldn’t listen to me, but when our neighbor who is knowledgeable about such things, said the same dang thing, she listened-ish… ugh), but she’s sticking her head in the sand and griping that  “I don’t wanna deal with it” about paying the stupid bill and getting things turned on again, despite the logic that if we get the net back, I won’t be running up the data usage on our cell-plan.

My massive hope is that She’ll either pay it for Christmas if I ask really hard and nicely, or as a Birthday gift in January. I’ve been saving up (aka, not spending the 159 bucks in cash although I seriously wanna donate already for Aedyn…) and will be doing the usual work for the neighbors next month from the 21st to the 25th, and that usually pays a nice bit.

Come that time, I’ll shove it all at her. >.< I swear, this has been the suckiest start possible to Aurielle’s alphaship. Also, if you see any really random J’s floating around in my posts, my J key on my keyboard is super, super sensitive, and I barely have to touch it to have it spitting J’s everywhere while I type. (I type things out on the computer and transfer via Notepad to my phone, then post and struggle with phone coding.)

Okay! There will be lots of rounds to this, if all is successful, and it could possibly be used for skill claims if there’s history involved. Check with staff to see, I’m not entirely certain if a legend has to be broken into several posts to count for skill claims in Int.

There is no deadline to toss your wolves in, and late arrivals are allowed. Pups are welcome, naturally (we all know kids tell weird, funny stories), and let’s have some fun.

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.