Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-29-2018, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:22 PM by Torin.)

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

Torin had gotten it into his head that he needed to check in on their newest addition, especially after his own sister had behaved as she had. So he'd taken time to seek out the man's distinct scent, as of yet not quite mingled with the pack. It didn't take him too long. As he approached he spotted the smaller man lounging outside of a shallow hole, maybe one of his sisters?

But then, maybe it was the man's den. "Settling in?" He rumbled as he approached, making sure his approach wouldn't go unnoticed. He glanced over the dwarfish wolf, unsure exactly what to think or feel about the man. Torin had no doubt there were things that would probably not be as easy for him to do, but he was unsure if it would be rude of him to offer any assistance. Silently he prayed that Seth would voice any concerned or requirements he might need for help himself.

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3