Liste

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 06:05 PM

Liste

and i ran, i ran so far away

Nice to meet you, Ramelia, came her response to the new female. I too joined recently. Her attention then turned to Aria as she spoke of herbs to treat her. She smiled and nodded in thanks as the Borealis walked away to look for some, but inside she slightly dreaded it. If the she-wolf saw that her wounds were slightly worse than she was admitting to, she would probably scold Liste for her actions. The panic quickly gave way to confidence, though. Liste had nothing to regret. She had done a number on that bobcat and her injuries were not permanent, her pack was safe.

Suddenly, an old feeling returned to her, a feeling she hadn't felt in months. The hair on her body stood on end and a cold feeling flooded her veins. Her ears swiveled atop her head as her thoughts screamed at her - No no no no no. Liste hadn't even considered her father since shortly after coming to Alacritis, since she had met Angeal. She was so happy and comfortable here and she had finally found home. Why should he come back to haunt her now? Ramelia's whisper confirmed her worst fears. She held back a fierce tremble and tried desperately to hide her fear. She took a deep breath as Ramelia spoke again.

Yes, she replied in the most level voice she could manage. Where did she go? She glanced hesitantly around the clearing, praying that her eyes wouldn't fall on her worst nightmare.

Tagged: Ramelia, Aria, Slater | Word Count: 250