gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-30-2018, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:52 AM by Célestin.)

He approached her a bit more, closing the gap so that there was still a respectful amount of distance between them but so they wouldn't necessarily need to be yelling to converse. Delighted to see the unknown girl dropping into a play bow Célestin followed suit, a wide grin spread across his face. "I am Célestin Adravendi." He responded to her question, bouncing slightly on his toes, tail still beating erratically. "What about you?"

He noticed her gaze sliding away but Célestin kept his gaze on the girl. Taking in her form, noting the white splotches on her fur and her mismatched eyes. Something he hadn't seen much of back home; only one wolf he'd ever met springing to mind. If he had to offer an opinion he'd say she was pretty, though he'd say that about most wolves to maybe it wasn't exactly the most glowing review. But in his eyes she was unique in a way he'd yet to encounter, for a a boy draped in brilliant colors oftentimes the more "normal" a wolf the more he considered them unique.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by KeuAdopts
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3