gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Fail!Christmas 2019
10-30-2018, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:53 AM by Célestin.)

Pegasus' stories of his family, his kingdom, drove Célestin's imagination, the idea of a place where a ghostly ferryman and his dreadful boat could actually be true or at least having bled from fantasy into reality enough to become myth was endlessly fascinating. There were few enough legends here, or at least he hadn't grown up believing anywhere around him was home to any monsters or ghouls. So the idea of even slightly replicating the story his friend had told him made the boy's imagination run wild.

They stood before the yawning, dark mouth of the cave, the light of the moon casting the world around them in a ghostly silver light. Despite his excitement Célestin felt a shiver run up his spine. There may not have been any tales of ghastly beings waiting to drag the two boys to their doom here but growing up near enough to the notorious tunnel he had been warned more than enough to not wander too far into it; it wouldn't take much for them to get lost inside it's enveloping darkness forever.

He didn't know anyone who'd claimed to have explored all of it though, so maybe, just maybe there was something waiting inside to snatch up the pair, and that in and of itself made him shiver again, although this time in some amount of anticipation. "Let's go." He nodded, answering Pegasus' question and taking his first bold step into the shadows of the mouth of the tunnel, already ready for whatever this night would throw at them.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Mochiimomo
[Image: dxada_by_sterling_raven_by_lolaf-dccz5i2.png]
Célestin speaks both French and English fluently, hover for translations.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3