Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-30-2018, 05:43 PM

"I don't want to kill you." In response to this Basileus growled. Then why keep him here? More importantly, why save him in the first place if it was going to come to this? It just didn't make sense. The only conclusion he could come to was that Enrico wished to see him suffer, although why he didn't come right out and say it was a mystery to Basileus. "Then you should have let me die," he said flatly.

Someday he'd get his chance, eh? Well, that just sounded too good to be true. "In the meantime, what? Perhaps you think my mind will leave me if-" Sight of the bucket changed his words into a wary growl as its purpose wasn't immediately obvious to Basileus. His wariness quickly changed to horror as it clicked. Enrico then confirmed his suspicions.

He was going to have to push his shit into a bucket. Basileus was appalled. How much further could he sink? How much more dignity could be striped from him? But... Basileus ground his teeth together in frustration. But this was a chance to better his surroundings. He was going to have to trade another scrap of dignity for some semblance of cleanliness, but at least he'd be clean, right?

He stared blankly at the bucket. No words of derision came to mind, no protest, nothing. Not in a million years would he ever thank this gutless traitor for giving him a bucket to kick shit into, but he couldn't reject it, now could he? The alternative was that he let the waste level rise until he was quite literally swimming in shit.

Hover speech for translation