gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-30-2018, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2018, 05:59 PM by Shaye I.)

Not knowing the dark thoughts of her Auntie, Shaye would just hang onto her arms, and for a moment pretend that she was a child again. That she didn’t have responsibilities, people that relied on her, like a younger siblings, and wolves in a pack. She was just.. Shaye and Rhythm was here.
She let herself weep, and felt Rhythm’s tears in her coat in turn, as the two woman clung to each other, and mourned the shared loss of family.

When her tears ran dry, and Rhythm’s fur in front of her felt damp, she pulled back a little, not enough to let go, just enough to look at her Auntie more clearly. She laughed, her tears turning to laughter, with a hint of sob in their flavour. “I’m so glad your back. You where the Hero of my youth. You know that, right?” she asked softly. She never thought she would get the chance to speak to Rhythm again, now that she did, she knew the importance of getting out the words in her heart.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.