size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-30-2018, 07:31 PM
The wolf before her seemed nervous at first, before he drew in on his inner courage, and beamed up at her. Bolstered by goodness knows what, he reminded her a little more of his confident Alpha.. Or was that Father? She took a few more speculative sniffs as she considered.
She was almost amused.
She had brokered and alliance with the man, and part of the deal with shelter for his pups, so she supposed that made it her responsibility to make sure he got out of being lost in one piece. Assuming of course that he was lost?

She laughed at his brass, he had all the confidence in the world for one so young. “I didn’t even know there was a canyon, so you’ve already got one over me for directions.” she admitted with a grin. “Still, your part of the Abraxa’s Empire, right? The Grapevine Catedral is a bit of a walk from here.” she raised a brow at the pup, silently asking how he had gotten so far. Of course, she was a little turned around herself, but she figured she could find her way back to the pack lands with the pup in tow if needed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.