size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
10-30-2018, 07:53 PM
Archon let out a breathy laugh, shaking his head at his sister's description of what she'd been up to. She returned the question, adding on what she knew. So she must have spoken to Malleus. Or Shaye. Either way it was a little unpleasant. Archon flicked an ear back.

"That depends on what you mean by 'had a pack,'" he started. "It was an occupation. It was more or less like watching cattle without being able to hunt them. We could and still can annihilate them if God wishes, but I was not called to that duty."

Archon looked his sister over for a response or reaction. He was eager to see if she would accept his explanation. It wasn't that he felt a need to prove himself to her, but that he would rather people let his decisions be his own. He could understand Malleus feeling come claim over what happened to the pack, but he still had wished his brother took his decision in stride.

"But yes, I've been called to a mobile band. Something with more of a reach than a standing pack. Something God can use as a tool to convert or to inflict as he sees fit."

Archon didn't think God had led him to his sister for no reason, but he was trying to figure out just what the meaning behind this meeting was.