size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-30-2018, 11:13 PM
The wolf began by meeting Shaye's eyes, then dropped them shortly after. It was clear she found it a struggle to say whatever was on her mind, and the Alpha waited quietly. Soon enough, the younger wolf was filling the silence with her words.

Her heart went out to the other wolf. She had tried to find her own parents, shortly after returning to Boreas, but had had no luck. She didnt even know if they still loved, but something in her heart told her it was not so.

She didnt allow herself to wallow in her own feelings. Instead she lifted her head, compassionate eyes thoughtful. "Well, then. How about you show me to their den, me and a few others can catch their scent and help you look for them. We can put the word out too, and see if anyone knows anything. If they're out there, well find them." Shaye promised, knowing she would do whatever she could to keep this promise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.