size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-31-2018, 04:07 PM
She didn't want to breach the subject, she just wanted to go on with the rest of her life like her time as a slave hadn't happened. But if she couldn't talk to her mate about what happened who could she talk to? She leaned into his nuzzle, thankful for the comforting touch. He was her rock. The strength when she had none. Rhyme was there for her too, but he had suffered as much as she had, she didn't want to burden him more than she had already. 

Valentine's quiet contemplation was interrupted by the sound of grinding teeth, she was surprised he was able to contain himself so well. There was no doubt in her mind how much he loved her, even if the words were not shared between them often. She couldn't help but feel like she was an inconvenience and a burden to him. Though he wouldn't approve of her thinking such thoughts what did she have to offer him? She was old, greying, her body no where near as beautiful as it had once been. That he had even welcomed her back into his arms was a testament to how strongly he felt for her, and now she was asking even more of him. 

As her doubts and insecurities tried to drown her Valentine was suddenly surrounding her, holding her tight. Reassuring and sweet as he repeated those sacred three words. He made sure she knew he would do anything she asked of him, but he made sure she knew it would be Rhyme to look after his siblings. Valentine's rage would be for the wolf who forced the whelps upon her in the first place. His words ignited a fire within her that burned away the insecurities and Rhythm allowed herself to cling back to him. 

"I love you more with every moment," she muttered into his fur in response. "Destroy him for me, like I was unable to do." there was a passion in her voice she thought she had lost forever. "Castrate him and rip out his throat." The violent words felt cathartic as they flowed from her lips. She sighed heavily then, "I know words are useless now, but I wish we could go back to before." She admitted her deepest wish, that time had stopped when everything had been perfect.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads