Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-31-2018, 04:34 PM
At the last minute Vail decided she would appear at fight training. While she has no intention to actually spar with anyone she knew it might be a good opportunity for Rhyme to give her some advice. Notch flew ahead of her, guiding her to the clearing that held all of the other wolves ready to test their skills. Timidly she approached where Rhyme stood, and she could only imagine the look of surprise on his and Shaye's features as she walked closer to them. However unexpected her appearance was everything made sense in Vail's mind. She was as independent as possible, and she couldn't rely on others to protect her. She needed to at least know how to defend herself, and hopefully never have to use those skills. Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them. 

Her smile faltered slightly as she greeted the two alphas. Shaye, her beloved sister turned leader. And Rhyme, her once slave cousin eager to prove himself. Surely he would be able to teach a mostly sightless wolf to hold her own in battle.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]