Zephyr I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
11-01-2018, 11:03 AM
Somehow, Zephyr was experiencing a new hell. All other trauma in his life had an explanation, a reason, even if the reason hadn't been satisfactory. Someone had always been to blame, even if that someone was himself. He'd had an outlet for his anger, someone to direct it toward, but now it was free to consume him with no direction. There was no hope for him now - not with Caelum gone. Even thinking of Caelestis didn't bring him relief. She was young and would bounce back quickly from the loss of her mother, and even the loss of her father. She was adaptable and fierce, like he had once been, and he wasn't worried for her in the slightest.

The stranger's reaction was frustratingly calm. He resisted the urge to lash out at her - whether physically or merely verbally, he wasn't even sure, but his body plagued with fatigue wouldn't stand a chance against someone so young. Zephyr merely sneered, though his expression was quivering as fiercely as his limbs were.  "I am Zephyr. What could you possibly want to find me for?" The faint scent of Caelum was evident on this woman's pelt... or maybe that was merely his imagination playing tricks on him. Zephyr didn't know anymore.