Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Pnuma once again took great interest once he noticed the foxskin. It unrolled and everything seemed to be the same, however, when he tasted his separated portion, a certain spicy taste was missing. He knew something had been switched in the concoction and wondered the new effects it would have. He was almost excited to see how his body would react to the medicines. He had lost all fear of the woman and did not suspect any tomfoolery in the blend of herbs. In his mind, Circe was just a kind woman helping an almost stranger. Who could be afraid of that? Even the spirits were calm, only saying the usual 'look behind you' nonsense or gibberish he could not make out unless he really focused, which he did not.

He noticed the effects were not as quick as before, slightly disappointing considering he would have to deal with the pain in his leg a little longer. It did give Pnuma some time to ask questions. A share of the portion was still left and he wanted to know exactly what was in it. Before he could ask, Circe had a question for him to answer first.

He didn't know how to answer at first. The only people he knew at the moment was the woman, a kind man named Tyranis, and his family. He doubted the man would really care considering they had only met once, but his parents were the real ones that stumped him. When he had lived with his family, they seemed to almost avoid him, though he also avoided them so it wasn't really their fault. He was sure his mother would care just because she was his mother, but he doubted he would ever be in their territory again now he had learned how big the world really was. If he ever was to visit, the wound would be healed and no one would be the wiser. No need to travel across the continent just to worry an old woman.

"No thank you, I don't think that's necessary. I don't know enough people that would care enough for you to go looking for them," he replied, though surprised by how depressing it sounded hearing it aloud. He himself didn't care but he didn't want to worry the woman. He quickly changed the subject.

He laid down, partly to prepare for the drug's effects, partly to get closer to the herbs. "What are these anyway? I mean, I know their herbs and very similar to the ones back at the weird rock garden, but what are they called and stuff?" His voice sounded casual, but his face conveyed his true eagerness to learn of these plants, his tail lightly thumping against the soft ground in excitement.
Plotter
Pnuma is a mild schizophrenic. He is not dangerous but will mention spirits and act strangely. These are not actual spirits and are just
auditory hallucinations.