size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
11-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Running from the flash, headed straight into the blast

Ashiel felt his mother pull away as he struggled to find his own words. He didn't even know how he felt. Part of him was angry that she hadn't returned sooner but it was so small compared to the overwhelming relief. He felt like it had been a miracle. Like the Fallen god had some how worked a miracle just for him. His mother was back from the dead.

Ashiel shook his head as his mother apologized. It sounded so strange coming from her and truly he could understand her reasoning. Isn't that why it had taken him so long to go back to the canyon. "I understand, don't worry about it. Oh mom, so much has happened. I have so much to- I mean I don't-" He wanted to tell her everything at once and the words seemed to get jammed into his throat. "Mom, Asharya is back, she's ok and she's in Risen. Also you're a grandmother. I… I have a daughter. Mæva. And Malleus has kids to, five of them! And I had these visions, the Fallen god sent me these-"

Pyralis reached up and gently pressed a paw to his lips, a bemused and startled expression across her face. "Actually, how about I show you back to the densite and we can call Malleus?"

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.