size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
11-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Running from the flash, headed straight into the blast

Ashiel had meant to call Malleus right away when Pyralis showed up in the pre-dawn hours of the morning. He'd shown her back to his den, introduced her to her grand daughter and they'd started talking and talking and before he knew it they'd fallen asleep. He wouldn't have been surprised at all if Malleus had heard them and was aware but he still felt guilty regardless. The guilt however was dramatically tempered by the elation of knowing that his mother was alive and that she intended to join Risen. He couldn't wait to surprise Asharya!

Ashiel was just starting to wake Mæva when a call rang out. Malleus was holding a meeting? Excellent timing. He grinned at his mother and roused his daughter, grumpily from her sleep. When he arrived at the meeting he cleared his throat to get the older man's attention. "Malleus, I'm sure you can see that my mother Pyralis is alive and well, she came home this morning. I'm sorry I didn't bring her straight to you. I think I was struck dumb with happiness for awhile there and neglected my duties."

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.