size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-05-2018, 11:17 PM
She grinned good naturedly at him as he teased her back. The presence of Rhyme was comforting, and she plopped herself down beside him after a moment. She enjoyed the warmth of the sun, and the familiarity of his presence.
She loved Rhyme, she saw a lot of her Auntie in him, and wasnt afraid to lean against his support, to gain his aid in whatever she and the pack needed.

"Pleasure to meet you Imperia. Good tactic, I would tolerate his presence for food too. Sadly, I think I'm the better hunter, woe to me." She grinned flicking her tail lazily against the wolf. "Theres probably a rabbit in the catch pile." She admitted, through she made no move to get up.

"She really is a beautiful bird" shaye commented, as the creature in question flared her wings, preening proudly as both wolves admired her. "Welcome to Abaven, I feel you'll fit right in." Her voice was serious, but her eyes where teasing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.