size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-06-2018, 10:28 AM
He felt at ease in Shaye's presence, much like he felt with his mother. He shared a similar love between them, one of trust and of blood. They were cousins, but he would have almost argued siblings being the better way to describe them. While Motif might have been Shaye's mother Rhythm had quite the hand in raising her. He wasn't quite so sure with Vail, but Shaye had been there when he was born, she was practically he sister. 

Shaye didn't hesitate to tease him as she greeted his companion, Imperia seemed to more than enjoy the attention lavished upon her. Rhyme shook his head with a smile on his features as Shaye mentioned her more impressive abilities in the hunting field. He couldn't argue with her, while he could manage to feed himself she was more skilled in that area. Imperia's attention remained on Shaye as she mentioned the rabbit, but the raven did not take flight to seek out her promised reward. She flapped her wings in approval of Shaye's compliments and clicked her beak at the welcome. 

"She will certainly come in handy when scouting, a pair of eyes from the air could also help in the event of a raid." he mentioned as Imperia settled herself again. "Hopefully my shoulders won't become her preferred perch, those talons are sharp."