Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-06-2018, 03:02 PM
His humming response calmed her inner storm better than words, coupled with the fact that he came closer, it was as though she had been wrapped in a soothing balm. Then came his response, the second part making her laugh, though the action had her wincing a bit. Returning his gaze and grinning despite the pain it caused, she responded in the only way she knew how. "I am already a Fallen Angel, I am only proving myself right at this point." Her voice came as she tilted her head down, allowing him to gently clean her wound. It was something she would have never allowed another to do, but Archon held her trust. It wasn't an easy thing to gain, and she wondered at it for a moment.

Her eyes had closed as he attempted to clear the debris from her eye, and while it stung, Dea found the action warming her. Glancing at him, she gave a lopsided grin and sat down so that she could lay the left side of her face in the pool. Blue waters were stained red, then almost black as the blood in her coat began to let go and sink into the water. There was more than she thought, and soon a black cloud with red edges spread about her head, looking like a rose for a moment before shifting to become an indistinguishable cloud. "There was more on my face than I thought..." She mused, half to herself and half to Archon. The more she kept her face in the water, the better she felt, hoping to have a clean wound so that she could avoid infection. To lose her eye would be tragic, so she hoped to take every action necessary to decrease the possibility.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Bite warning! Dea is a wolf capable of extreme violence, she only has mercy on her family. Thread cautiously!

The character you are currently reading is Dea, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Dea's profile!