Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-06-2018, 04:24 PM
The rose colored she wolf lay curled alone in the den she shared with Solor. She had stayed up late into the night hunting with Notch, he always preferred to keep the schedule his more wild cousins kept. He was usually a good sport about going out in the daylight with her though, so she returned the favor occasionally at night. The exertion tired her, and though the chill of the newly autumn night gripped her slender form she hadn't noticed when Solor had left her.

The sound of his voice calling out for her brought her to wakefulness with a start. Already the morning sun filtered through the entrance of their cave like den, and had she not been out with Notch the night previous she would have already been up and out. Taking care of her garden as she began to harvest the plants before the frost killed them.

She shook the sleep from herself and gingerly made her way from the entrance, squeezing her small frame as she stretched the last bit of sleep from her joints. She yawned as she appeared before Solor, her fur unkempt as she hadn't even had a chance to groom herself. "Good morning," she said cheerily compared to how sleepy she looked. "You're out and about early."
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]