Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
11-06-2018, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 04:29 PM by Solor.)

Solor

He grinned at the sight of her bed-fur, her white coat pushed gently in odd directions from lying against it in the night. There was a sleepiness about her, that added to the frail look her body couldn’t help but boost. He wanted to wrap her in his arms, and hold her there… forever.

Instead, he cleared his throat again, and pushed his weight from foot to foot in a nervous gesture. "I spoke to Shaye today.” he began, both a start, and an explanation for his early rise. “She approved my coming here…” he grinned, knowing his words were likely confusing her. Why would he need Shaye’s approval to go to his own den?

He shuffled down then, kneeling before her, nose seeking out the softness of her chest. “Vail.” he whispered. “I love you, I always knew there was something about you that called me back to you, time and time again. It wasn’t until later that I realised it was love, and by then.. It was too late, or so I had thought. Almost too late, certainly.” he sighed softly thinking of their years apart. “I couldn't bear it if you left again. So really, this is a selfish gesture on my part.” he grinned impishly, amusement layered over anxiety and fear. “There is no wolf in this world that I want, except you, no one I would rather spend my life with. Be mine, Vail, marry me?”