Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Vail could tell that Solor was.. Nervous about something? He shuffled awkwardly as she greeted him. She tilted her head curiously as he cleared his throat, another indication he wasn't his usual confident self. He'd seen Shaye that morning, of course her older sister would have been conducting pack business at the crack of dawn, and she had approved him coming to his den? Solor was right, Vail felt herself quite confused at his choice of words as he continued. She eyed him suspiciously as he shuffled more, leaning down in front of her and suddenly pressing his nose to her chest.

She looked down at him curiously, only able to make out his shape as he began to whisper into her fur. She was silent, listening intently as he spilled his heart for her. She felt a smile growing on her lips as she pushed gently against him, her eyes grew misty as he finally summarized his speech. A pleased whine fell from her lips as he completed his confession, he wanted to marry her!

The tears spilled over as she wrapped her neck around his and held him tightly to her, the feeling was reciprocated completely. "Yes, of course, Solor!" the words came out breathlessly, she couldn't believe such a moment was happening. And all before she had even cleaned the sleep from her eyes! She giggled softly at the thought and hugged him even tighter. "You are my soul mate, I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else." She admitted as she pulled back slightly and kissed him lovingly.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]