size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
11-07-2018, 12:06 AM

The wait was short, which was much appreciated. Ignatius was patient enough normally, but he was really sort of craving a little distraction and he had yet to think of a better one than trying to glean a little information, even if it did come at the price of some chit chat.

By the standard of his homeland, the man who appeared before Ignatius would've looked rather plain, though Ig didn't give it much thought. His attention was drawn to the leopard at the man's side. Big cats were definitely quite far from being anywhere near the list of animals he'd previously seen wolves get along with, back home or here so far. It was... an interesting sight to behold. The animal's weariness was surely mirrored on his own face as he sized it up for a moment before returning his attention to the man who'd spoken.

"Yes... My apologies, I should remember my manners," he began, shaking his head briefly to clear his mind before offering a light smile and introducing himself. "My name is Ignatius Agnivo. I've only recently arrived in these lands and I was rather curious about those who live here. I was hoping you might have a moment to answer a few questions?" He supposed he'd leave it there for a moment. If the man was too busy, Ig wasn't interested in pestering him.

"TALK" "YOU" THINK