gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
11-07-2018, 03:46 AM
Her quizzical expression only added to his delight. One was suppose to surprise their loved ones on occasion, where they not? "Would you like to walk through the garden?" He questioned her. It was still an little misty at the moment, but he had another place he intended to take her, as soon as the sun had lightened enough for her to enjoy it. Of course, having been born in abaven, she likely knew all of its sights. Still, he would try to amaze her, regardless.

"The band is twine that I dyed blue. To ruin my next surprise, I'm going to employ Feather or Notch to help me find a little ornament to attach to it on the actual day." He explained as the pair walked, shoulders touching, tails entwined. It was easy, considering Vails mastery of balance, to walk this close beside her without unbalancing himself.

"Would you like to set the date, my little Winter Rose?" He asked her softly. They had reached the garden by now, and he wove them through the delicate petals of the more flowery herbs, picking one gently in his maw and tucking it against her ear. Paying no mind to its healing properties, only its prettiness.