Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-07-2018, 08:58 AM

Solor invited her into the garden and she could only nod in agreement, she loved her little garden. Finishing their little talk walking through her carefully tended plants sounded more perfect than her standing here at the entrance of the den with her fur still bedraggled. She walked with him as he explained the little trinket he’d slipped on her wrist. Light blue, and one of their feathered friends would be tasked with finding another decoration to adorn the little piece of jewelry. Vail smiled at this thought as she walked closer to him, feeling their tails wrap around each other as they walked side by side.

He asked her about the date as they reached their short destination, Vail wasn’t sure but she knew sooner rather than later. Rhythm wasn’t getting any younger. "Soon, as soon as the leaves start to change." She mentioned, the lighting would be a bit brighter reflecting off the orange, yellow, and red leaves rather than the dark green. Vail might be able to see slightly better on her big day. "I’m still… so surprised! You arranged all of this and I had no idea." Her voice was soft as he placed the flower behind her ear.

""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]