gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-07-2018, 09:36 PM

His blue eyes looked over her face as she replied. He knew his alliance would not effect Abaven negatively, he planned that none of his alliances with the other packs would be negative and he would work hard for that. He knew there could be some packs that didn't get along with others, but his hope would be to stay out of affairs between packs and simply trade and survive. Though how it would go he was unsure. He smiled to her words dipping his head with respect to her.

"I thank you and I will be back once I have my pack on it's feet. I still have some work to complete," he replied. "I do have a gift to offer in appreciation for your time and consideration"

He carefully removed the satchel and placed it on the ground and opened it to reveal several rarer herbs and a few trinkets he had found while treasure hunting. Even if things didn't work out he wanted to show her that he was grateful even for the slightest consideration. Blue eyes looked up to her to see if she would accept his gift.

"Speech" 'Think'