size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-08-2018, 05:50 PM
Of course. Of course rhythm couldn't move to Abaven, she should have known that and stopped herself from asking. For a moment, she was a pup again, confused at how her mentor and role model could decide to leave Abaven - leave her, for a gruff old man who had no love for their family. She took a breath, a wince of air between her teeth. She wasnt a child anymore. If there was any lesson she had learned, it was that life had many paths, and there where some you had to walk alone. She and Rhythm had walked together once before, a very long time again, and apparently that had been the end of their shared destination. She wished she had known it at the time, and enjoyed it a little more well she had it.

She drew herself up, adult and Alpha both. She would respect her Aunts decision. She had to. "Alright, Rhythm." She breathed softly, a slight separation of emotion and attachment in her tone. "But know that I love you, and I will always be here for you." She promised her family member. The last remnant of the adults of her childhood. She hid her sigh. She was the adult now, authority had become her mantel and burden.

She let a slight smile touch her lips, admitting with that motion that idea of Valentine ever agreeing to move to Abaven was an amusing one. Still... "if you ever change your mind, know your welcome. You and the grumpy old man both." She said it so Rhythm would always know it, but also to lighten the mood a little.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.