Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-09-2018, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 07:14 AM by Thorne.)
He appears calm, nonchalant, and despite her vigilance, his easy-going stature eases the mahogany she-wolf slightly. And so, as he continues to speak, she makes the conscious decision to remain with him, at least for the moment. Perhaps, should he be willing to provide answers. She may even glean some important information about her surroundings. She was still so new, after all.

He continues to speak, offering a name. Rhyme. Silently, she admits it to memory. It is his title that catches her interest, however. At once, her eyes narrow in curiosity. She wants to know more. More specifically, she wants to know the significance of his title. Were there other packs? What were the established rules of these lands? Which areas should she avoid if she, say, didn’t want to cause any unnecessary territory disputes?

Her mind is whirling with questions when she answers him next. “I’m sorry, but I haven’t witnessed any strange activity”. She speaks honestly, aiming to meet his own blue gaze, shining with hints of lavender. ”Admittedly, I haven’t been here very long. But in the short amount of time I’ve spent here, there have been no disturbances”. She tilts her head, then, regarding Rhyme’s large, dark form with a confused frown. ”Forgive me, Rhyme, but perhaps you could tell me a little about this place?”. She nods past him, gesturing to encompass the territory stretching away into the distance. ”I have...yet to be acquainted with the ways of these lands”.