Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-09-2018, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:19 PM by Torin.)

Speech

Torin knew he needed to talk to Jewell, with the meeting over and now two of her children missing and two of her children dangling dangerously close to being asked to leave; on top of that the many holes she had been digging in the territory, dotting it with hazards Torin was very worried would trip up one or more of the pups now romping around.

So he'd had ever intention of approaching his sister when Alois had sought him out. That was all the nudge he needed and Torin set to sniffing his sister out. It didn't take him too long, he followed her trail from hole to hole, finding her scent fresher as he went, until he finally found her head in the ground digging. "Jewell, nous devrions parler. " He spoke with a certain amount of authority, both wanting to make sure she heard him as well as making it clear he wasn't going to take no as an answer here.

Art by Sam2015
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3