Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
11-09-2018, 09:30 PM
The woman returned the expression, appearing warm and welcoming in her conversation. Riva chuckled when she heard that the other was a healer as well. She was understanding when the other spoke about being late in her gathering. Riva was last winter as well, and had suffered for it. This winter was better, but only a little. She needed a more permanent base of operations, somewhere to grow a garden and keep her supplies. Wondering was turning out to be less effective for gathering then she had anticipated.

“Understandable, it seems i’m not the only loner with this issue. And that's good, i’m searching for Yarrow as well among other thjngs, and I would love to join you.” she dipped her head in thanks for the offer. "I'm Riva, it's a pleasure to meet you." She was happy to accept the invitation, and happy to share the spoils of their find. She stepped up to stand beside the wolf, indicating for the older wolf who had given the invitation, to take the lead.