Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
11-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Jupiter raised both eyebrows as if Demyan had just told him something shocking and then broke into a shit-eating grin. "You might think you hit me with a zinger, but really," he said saucily, "Alls I learned is that you were a late bloomer."

Jupiter eyed Demyan for a beat as he considered the man's question. He wasn't sure if he had an ulterior motive - some zinger primed and ready to go as soon as Jup unwittingly said the right words - or if he was genuinely curious. After a moment he decided to take the man's "real talk" statement seriously. The armistice was likely to be a short one as Jupiter's answer left him open to uncountable criticisms, but eh.

"Nah, no tricks. I was born this good-looking." He almost threw in something about his equally colorful siblings, but decided not to give the man more ammunition than he absolutely had to.

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.