Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
11-10-2018, 05:40 PM

"Speaking of which, I am getting out of this water." Without missing a beat he retorted, "'Fraid of a little water lizard? Chicken."

He made a point to stay in the water, but picked up walking in the direction he'd been headed before Aerndis had jumped him. Valentine would have continued on that way and left the girl to decide to follow or not, had she not froze him in his tracks with a single silly word. "The hell is an Opa," he said flatly. "Sounds like a fart in the water."

What was it with kids giving their grandparents stupid cutesy names? He wasn't some cute old person. He was still a man and he wasn't about to let himself be robbed of his dignity by some ridiculous little pet name. 'Opa' was the name of something harmless, something you patted on the head and just shook your head at when it did something exasperating. Valentine was not an Opa. "Should I be worried about you, kid? Not being able to remember my name - maybe you hit our head on a rock while you were under."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.