Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-10-2018, 06:04 PM
His proposistion surprises her. To join a pack was a big decision, one she would not make carelessly. There was a part of her that found the appeal. Living in a group was what she was used to. Supporting each other, working together. And while she had always been an outsider in her father's pack, preferring to hunt and sleep alone, there was a certain comfort it provided, to be cared for and to care, if only out of obligation. But another part of her was not so hasty. She had not forgotten the tragedy of that night, of the trouble that packs could bring. She would not be so eager as to willingly delve back into the frey.

No, a decision like that was something to mull over and carefully assess. And assess she would. "You honour me, Rhyme, with such an invitation". It is true. There is no sarcasm within her tone, only blanant gratitude. "But I have yet to settle amongst these lands and there is much I intend to do. To join now would be a decision born of impulse, and it would not serve either of us. But I offer you this: I will continue to explore, gathering as much information as I can, and if I decide that I would like to join your pack, I shall find you again and notify you of my choice". She dips her head once, a gesture of respect. "Does this suit you?".