Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
11-10-2018, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 06:31 PM by Brandr.)
There is hope within despair

Brandr was out with Halation, headed toward the borders of Celestial to begin a patrol. Halation had tagged along again and Brandr didn't have the heart to turn the youth away. Not when the lad was so keen to learn. If anything it would be a good bit of exercise and perhaps he could get a tracking lesson in while he worked. He'd settled into the now familiar routine just as a call rang out. His ears perked up. Aurielle? Now that was a voice he hadn't heard in awhile. He was getting used to Gwenevere as the de facto alphess but he was glad the other girl seemed to be back on her feet.

He nodded to Halation and elegantly leapt over the wall. After making sure Halation was on his heels he headed toward the source of the call to see Aurielle and Gwenevere with one of her children. He dipped his head in greeting. "Hello, everyone. It is good to see you again Aurielle. I trust Gwenevere has informed you of my situation and status within the pack?  This is my son Halation." He didn't know if Corentine and Lucine were in the packlands or out wandering the loner lands. He would leave it to Corentine to determine if they wished to attend.