gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
11-11-2018, 06:45 PM
Morning patrol was uneventful as per usual. It seemed like no one was interested in poking around the borders these days, which was good because it would suck to have intruders wandering in on a regular basis, but also made for frightfully boring morning patrols. Heck, he didn't need to have another wolf show up, any unwelcome predator or aggressive prey animal to liven things up was acceptable. But, alas, it was business as boringly usual today so he was forced to carry on his way and try to find another activity to occupy his time.

Honestly it was pure luck he caught the faint sound of her long fur making the grass rustle softly behind him. It was far too easy to get lost in thought, but the moment he heard her there was a glam in his eye and a smirk already tugging at the corner of his mouth as he began to slow, turning his head ever so slightly to look out of the corner of his eye right as the shimmering form came leaping up at him. Amos pivoted, turning his front end to the left a bit and planted his legs firmly so she couldn't knock him off balance. Seeking to partially wrap around her, Amos growled playfully and reached out to gently nip at her shoulder.

"Haha, Aurielle, how are you faring these days?" Amos asked, his smirk growing quickly into a wide smile as he beheld his friend. Suddenly, he aimed to bump her hard with his hip, hoping to knock her over while he did his best to look totally innocent. "I think you might owe me an adventure, it's been ages since we went diggin' at the beach you know. I could waste away from this critical lack of fun."
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]