size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-11-2018, 07:26 PM
Shaye recognised the emotion behind the birds dismissive wing-shake. She had been around birds enough in her life. She couldn’t help the miscevious grin that touched her face at the thought of Rhyme in a harness, the bird clinging to the material. “And a fine bird you’ve collected.” she teased him, before letting the seriousness that came with her mantle of Alphership fall over her.

When he mentioned helping her, even going on to suggest speaking with Alpha’s, it touched on something she had been considering herself.
“Actually. There is something, there are new packs forming that I intend to broker alliances with. Well I do this, can you make your way to Lirim in the West and speak with the Alpha’s there about an alliance with Abaven?” a pained expression touched her eyes. She had been intending to go herself for a while now, and had yet to make the journey. Of course, hald the reason of promoting Rhyme was to share these burdens. She smiled fondly at her cousin even well she kept the conversation serious.

“You can promise them trade, and friendship, and anything creative you can think of. Try not to make too many promises on Abaven’s behalf, if you can help it.” she suggested

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.