An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Aurielle spotted the slight turn of her best friend’s head and had a brief moment to think Oh, he’s heard me— before he pivoted and she crashed into him with all thirty inches and flying mane and tail. Her barked greeting turned into a mixture of Amos and Oof and she draped briefly over his back with one foreleg before sliding to all four paws on the ground, laughing breathlessly in amusement at his growling nip to her shoulder.

There was a swiftly suppressed expression of relief on her face that he might have caught as he looked at her, replaced with a look of apology at his question.

“It’s been… Quiet. I’m sorry—“ his hip bump interrupted her and a giggle escaped with a soft squeak before she nodded, eyes dropping to the ground at her paws as she agreed, “Yeah, it’s been way too long. I’m sorry I haven’t been very…”

Her head tipped, ears lowering slightly as she murmured, “I’ve not been a very good friend or leader, lately.”

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.