Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-11-2018, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 09:34 PM by Aurielle.)
She smiled slightly as Gwenevere arrived, nodding slightly in response to the greeting her Right Wing gave. “Good morning, Gwen.” Young Cairo was next, and the young Archangel’s smile widened as he took her in, head cocking at his question to his mother. “In a sense… I’m Aurielle, Archangel of Celestial.” Come the changes she would make to the pack, if things would just run more smoothly, for once.

Brandr’s arrival with one of his children tilted her head, but her smile held as her eyes flicked to Gwen. “I’ve noted your scent around. Welcome to the pack, by the way. I apologize that I haven’t been as available as I should be.” True regret lay in her voice before her features brightened as her eyes dropped to the male’s son, dipping her head as she added, “It is a great pleasure to meet you, Halation. Welcome to our first Story Time gathering.”

Amos’ arrival brought a warm grin to her features as she studied the grey toned male, wondering what he’d think of this custom. A glance around decided her that enough had gathered that even if no one else came during the story telling, the word would be spread and a schedule set where they pack would know where to gather if they wanted to share stories.

“Since this is a very informal gathering, I’ll tell you all what I have in mind for the future of the pack, regarding this particular custom.”

She lowered to the ground, tail flicking out to spread over the turf, paws crossing as she grinned at the gathered faces. “This is an optional gathering where we tell stories, whether they’re legends you grew up with as a pup, true history, or simply something funny or interesting, or even mundane that happened the other day. This should be relaxed and fun, and a chance to just unwind and share a meal. I figure even if no one else shows up today, the rest of you can spread the word so they know, or I can announce it at the next meeting. What do you think? Should we make this a thing to last generations or throw it out?”

Her eyes flicked around at the others’ features as she tried to assess their thoughts. Hopefully, this was a good idea.

OOC: Don't worry, guys, like I said, latecomers are welcome. I figure we can get this ball rolling now and people can hop in along the way if they like (maybe characters listening can whisper a quick explanation to latecomers as they arrive.). Let's goooo!

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.